Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Carly! It's Great to Be 8!!!

It's hard to believe that my baby girl is turning 8 today! It seems like just yesterday that I brought her home from the hospital and Connor and Morgan were fighting over who's turn it was to hold her next.


Carly has a great attitude....or rather, I should say tons of attitude!
She has a fun and silly side to her.


Lots of wonderful friends....probably because she knows how to be a good friend.
She has a family who adores her!!!


Happy Birthday, Sweetheart! We love you very much!!!

4 comments:

Emmy said...

WOW! 8!? Happy Birthday, Carly! I have never seen you WITHOUT a smile on your face!

charla said...

She is definately a smiley girl! She is soooo much fun to have around.

cari said...

I feel so bad that we never called and sang happy birthday to Carly!!! I am soooo lame. We will be sure to make up for it tonight at grnadma and granpa's!!!!

Ginny O said...

Charla, I googled you when you said you had a blog, mainly because I'm bored to tears, lol. This is so cute! The girls had such a ball that night. You are such a great mom!