Tuesday, April 15, 2008

GOOOAAAAALLLL!!!

Of course I didn't have my camera (I left it in the car), but felt I had to mention this. Connor scored the first goal for his soccer team this season. I wish I had my camera because he executed it so perfectly. Way to go, Connor! Next time I promise to bring the camera.

After Connor's game we made sure to bring the camera for Carly's game. No goals (they got slaughtered), but she sure looks cute. So does Kyle as he practices soccer on the sidelines.


Check out the concentration! Such skill!


2 comments:

Naomi said...

Way to go, Connor! Carly, as long as you are lookin' good, isn't that what really matters?? :) It looks like you have the skills to go along with it. . .

cari said...

Check out those soccer pros...I really hope it runs in the Morgan side of the family!!